Wednesday, May 25, 2011

123 Main Street
Penticton, British Columbia,
V2A 3W1

May 25, 2011

Mr. Kleats
PE Teacher
123 Main Street,
Sportstown, British Columbia
V2A 1W3

Dear Mr. Kleats,

My name is Shanelle Matthews, the parent of Lucifer Matthews, who is in your soccer class. I know you're almost always busy, but I feel it's necessary to address my concerns. I've attended a fair amount of practices and noticed that most days your timeliness isn't too punctual. I understand that with a busy schedule it's hard to always make it on time, but I feel as though the kids would be less likely to slack off and take practice more seriously if they weren't left waiting for you. I also feel like a bit more organization with the practices wouldn't hurt- don't be afraid to enforce more strict discipline, us parents certainly understand. 

1 comment:

  1. Very good detail in your paragraph and satirical essay. Those two are well polished. Satire captures the correct tone. Letter is incomplete and needs proofreading.

    ReplyDelete